Ever had the urge to play 5 games at once? Well, Miss8 did, and her and I had a blast last playing five of her favorite games, turn by turn!
If you follow us on Instagram you may have seen our fun video clip of my daughter and I playing 5 games at once, and I wanted to share more about what those games were. We started by setting up a bunch of our board games, on our homeschool table, and on our kitchen table. It grew into a super fun game of switching from game to game, which I cannot wait to try again!
Playing 5 Games at Once:
- We started with Go Fish Boss Baby, Miss8’s own invention, inspired by Go Fish.
- Then we jumped into a game of Chess, which I lost desperately at.
- And then we made it over to The Magical Labyrinth, which is one of my favorite games and we stayed here for a few turns, because of it.
- Next up, was the Feed the Hungry Caterpillar Game, which is fun, bright and just puts a smile on your face.
- We would run back to the kitchen table for our card game, and once the card game was done, we added Clue in its place.
We continued this loop, again and again, until we were done most of the games!
Related Post: Snap Circuts Jr Game: Just add a 10 Minute Time!
Grab these 5 Games to play with your kids:
Thanks for reading today!
Have you ever played more than one game at a time with your kids?
Have fun with scissors and glue and games too!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like one of these: