Try our Pink Chocolate Unicorn Poop, the perfect no-bake recipe that is the perfect crowd pleaser for kids and adults alike! Plus Enter our Book Giveaway!
Birthday party? Unicorn-themed activity? Just for fun? Try these Pink Chocolate Unicorn Poop Treats!
We have fallen in love with the children’s book I Turned My Mom Into a Unicorn! by Brenda Li which we just reviewed on Instagram, and were inspired to make these super easy and yummy treats to go along with our storytime!
Now, let’s bake these awesome no-bake treats!
Pink Chocolate Unicorn Poop Recipe
Makes about 30 medium sized unicorn poops
- 5 cups of white chocolate melts
- 1 cup of pink chocolate melts
- 3-5 cups of long pretzels, broken up
- 2.5 cups of salted peanuts
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolates until smooth.
- Add the pretzels and peanuts into your melted chocolate, and mix until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and using a large spoon, drop spoonfuls of the Unicorn Poop mix onto the sheet.
- I find that twisting the spoon as you lift up helps the poop rest nicely in a perfect mound.
- Allow the unicorn poop to harden and set about 15-30 minutes. No need to place into a freezer, however, you could do so to speed up the hardening process, just be careful not to let them freeze. (I tend to forget about them when I place them in my deep freeze.)
- Once hardened, enjoy your Pink Chocolate Unicorn Poop with a glass of milk and a good book. (maybe this one)
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for later.
Thanks for reading today!
Have fun with scissors and glue and unicorn poop too!