Mom’s Are Like Buttons, and we have created an adorable Mother’s Day Card Craft and button sorting printable for you just in time for Mother’s Day!
I love Mother’s Day, and all that comes with it, but the crafts are probably my favorite part. Encourage your kiddos to express their love and count and sort buttons with this simple craft! With a multi-use aspect, this craft is great for kids at school, homeschool, or church!
Watch our YouTube Video Tutorial on how to create this Mother’s Day Button Card:
Mom’s Are Like Buttons Craft
- Mom’s Are Like Buttons free printable(download below)
- printer paper or cardstock
- color ink printer
- scissors + glue
- kids to make these adorable button hearts for mom!
- Print our your heart craft, and the buttons.
- Cut out, and glue your buttons onto your heart.
- Give to your mom!
- Continue with the other button sorting activities included. The jars for size sorting, the colored hearts are for color sorting.
- Have fun, and thank you for downloading!
- Tag @alexandra.derry and share your kiddos creations with us on Instagram!
Educational Books About Buttons + Sorting for Kids:
Thank you for reading today!
Do your kids like to count buttons?
Have fun with scissors and glue, and buttons too!
If you liked this post, you may also like one of these:
10 Fantastic Children’s Books for Mother’s Day-Coming soon!