In my last post, I shared how I have been freezing up our fresh fruit, to use in our breakfast fruit smoothies, in our latest attempts at eating healthy since I have started my health journey with plexus (more about that in my next post). Let me share the recipe with you guys.
Frozen Fruit Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 frozen chunk of fresh raspberries
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of cranberry juice, or any juice of your choosing
- 1 heaping teaspoonful of Hemp Protein Smoothie Plus greens -Vanilla Chai Flavour
- 1 1/2 cups of Milk, your choice of milk here will do!
- Optional: You can add in a 1/4 cup of Yogurt as well, we do that sometimes.
- Optional: You can add some ice for even more of a chilly Smoothie
- Cups + Straws
- Enjoy! Add this to a light breakfast or as a meal replacement or a snack for your kids
Check my next post where I show you how we use this same recipe to make Fruit Smoothie popsicles!
Add your ripe banana and your bunch of frozen raspberries.
Then add your frozen strawberries. We counted to 6 and added 6.
Then add your blueberries. Logan liked to fill up the measuring cup with handfuls of blueberries.
Then add in your Cranberry juice and milk.
Add in your heaping teaspoon of Hemp Protein Smoothie with Greens, pout your lid on and blend away!
You will know if you need to add more milk or juice if the mix stops moving smoothly around. We had to add in a bit more milk.
Once it’s done, pour it up and enjoy with a straw!
Thumb high-five Mom! This is great!
We love making these frozen fruit smoothies together in the morning!
I hope you enjoyed this today, and I will share in my next post, how we transform the leftovers of this recipe into frozen fruit smoothie popsicles!
Till next time,
Breathe deeply and enjoy building your masterpiece with scissors and glue,