Get your Limited Time Download Gift of Our Made with Love Homeschool Organizer HERE!
Our Made with Love Homeschooling Organizer is easy to print and use. I use this every day in our Homeschool, and I made it simple yet effective, allowing you to save on ink, and color. This organizer allows you to collect all your records for each student in so many ways! You choose which logs you want to use and go from there. Product Video coming soon!
- Attendance Record Sheet
- Monthly Dividing Pages for your Records Each Month, with room for students names and school year
- Vertical Calendar, 2017-2018, September to August.
- Daily Activity Log,
- Weekly Over-View
- Monthly Reading Log
- End of the Month Evaluation & Goals
- Physical Activites Log
- Educational Shows Log
- Science Experiments Log
- Feild Trip Logs
- Details About Our Feild Trip Log
- Meal Plan List
- Shopping List
- Further Reading List
- End of the Year Evaluation & Goals* (This one was the section that my Homeschool Laison loved the most!)
- BONUS SECTION Included is our 12-month plan of Reading Lists for Prek to Grade 3, with 44 topics & themes! Simple and fun, this huge collection of books will aid your reading for the year! It’s great for bedtime, circle time, or anytime! The list has links to the products, for you to easily shop or take a peek, and I recommend that you make requests from your local library for your desired books ahead of time to make things even easier! PLUS the Phonics Assessments, which I have included for your use if you desire. It consists of ABC’s and 1-40 in numbers and number words, as well as the Jolly Phonics sets of Letter Sounds and Words that correspond to them, up to set 2, (s,a,t,p,i,n, c,k,h,n,m,e,r)
FAQ: How do I compile this printable?
It’s so easy, just download and print! You will start with the Monthly Records from Septmeber to August with the calender for each month, and the reading lists as well. After that, you can print the Logs and Lists you want to use and print multiples of them. You can store all your pre prionted pages either in a seperate smaller binder, or in the front or back of a large binder, with the rest of your year. I like to keep them in page protectors to keep them krisp and clean. You can also use divider tabs for each month/student records as well.
FAQ: How do I use this printable?
This printable, when compiled into a binder works as my mommy-teachers record keeping for the year, and helps with end of the year cummative records that need to be sent in to the govermnement. It holds all the details. I keep it in my office, but sometimes it travels around the house with me as I update the daily/weekly progress. I like to use the Daily Logs, as they help me remember we did that day, and its easy to look back and record the weekly over-views, which I do at the end of each week. Some months I skip the daily logs, and only do the weekly ones and then ofcourse an End of the Month Evaluation & Goals for each child. This helps me plan my next month. It also helps me big time with my End of Year Evaluation & Goals. If you un-school, these records are really nice for that, as you simply record what has transpired, and that it why I created them this way!
I know you are just going to love this Homeschool Organizer!
Also, Check out my MEGA BUNDLE
This bundle has everything I have made up to date, Including Our Made with Love Homeschool Organizer, the Reading Lists for the Year (Prek-Grade2), the Phonics Flashcards set 1-4, and the Student Check List & Sticker Charts all in one sweet digital package!