Make this simple and cute Earth Day Garland that your kids will love to create this Earth Day, and download our Free Learning Pack!
Earth Day is a loved holiday around here and is a great time to reflect on the beautiful world we live in, and all the blessings in it. Let’s create some fun crafts this week with our newest printable learning pack, all about our WORLD! This printable has been loved by all three of our kids, and has something for everyone! Perfect for Preschoolers and up, you can enjoy Earth Day, hassle-free with this simple to use pack.
Watch our YouTube Video Tutorial on the Earth Garland Craft, found in our Earth Day Learning Pack:
Create your own Earth Day Garland with our simple printable!
- Earth’s printable (download link below)
- Crayola fine tip markers
- Print out the multiple earth page.
- Color them all in unique ways.
- Cut them out and tape them to string, ribbon or yarn.
- Tape up on the wall, window or doorway for decoration on Earth Day! Enjoy!
Thanks for reading today! Please share your Earth Day Learning Pack creations with us on Instagram @alexandra.derry
Have fun with scissors and glue, and Earth Day too!