I know you are going to love these ~ We have been using them for months now, and they have been a huge help! These Check Lists are Editable, so you can create your goals for your kid’s school week and laminate them and place them close at hand. We tape them on our school table and we take a look each day what is on the list. The kids and I both know what is suppose to happen that day, no matter what! It really keeps me organized too. We use the sticker charts to help count and to motivate them to do what is needed!
I don’t know about you, but homeschooling comes with many challenges, and after two years of homeschooling 3 kiddos, I created this printable for my kids! We were really in need of some help focusing them to their school goals for the day. I had tried many other ways, but I needed something that was not complicated or that had too many removable parts. I came up with goals, and we started at 3 goals for each day.
This file includes 3 goals a day chart, 4 goals a day chart, and 5 goals a day chart. Plus Sticker Rewards Charts that also aid in counting and number sense! 1-20 & 1-30.
What is included in this printable?
~Multiple Sizes of the Students Week of School Subjects Check Lists
~Multiple Sizes of Sticker Rewards Collections,
counting from 1-20 & 1-30
- Create your weekly and daily subject goals for each student by editing each chart subject boxes, in the edit portion in Preview.
- Print on white or colored paper.
- Cut out and laminate for durability.
- Tape on students work area with clear tape.
- Use chalk board pen or dry erase marker to make checks when the subject is done. (Dry erase markers can be easily wiped off, however, I like to keep the checks from coming off until the end of the week)
- Print out the sticker charts, cut to size, and place the sticker rewards charts on table area and give out stickers for completion of that subject. (We give out 2-3 stickers and count up to 20. When they hit 20 stickers, they can pick two things out of the treasure chest, 1 toy & 1 treat.)