Easter is almost here, and we have searched so you don’t have to, for the cutest and simplest Easter Themed Snacks for this weekend! With spring in the air, all the house cleaning and craft making, we tend to work up a pretty big appetite! These are some of the best, and cutest snacks your kids will love to try this holiday season.
10 Simple Easter Themed Snacks for Kids
- Rice Krispy Egg Nests | Rice Krispies Canada
- Bunny Tail Treats + Free Printable | Life is Poppin
- 3 Ingredient Pretzel Flower Bites | Tip Buzz
- Marshmallow + Chow Mein Noodle Easter Egg Nests | Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart
- Italian Easter Bread – A Family Tradition | Walking on Sunshine
- Easter Oreo Bark that’s Super Easy | Suburban Simplicity
- Fruit Fluff Salad | Craft-o-Maniac
- Easter Peep Graham Cracker House | Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart
- Easter M&M Cookies | Crazy for Crust
- Sweet Healthy Easter Bunny Snacks | Lovely Indeed
If you are looking for more Easter fun, check out our latest Easter posts:
Thanks for reading today!
What’s your favorite Easter snack to make for your kids? Let us know in the comments below.
Follow us on Instagram to see our latest adventures with Homeschooling.
Have fun with scissors and glue, and easter snacks too!